The Food and Allied Service Trades Department of the AFL-CIO (FAST) is asking the SEC to investigate the circumstances surrounding this change in company leadership.
What does FAST stand for?
FAST stands for Food and Allied Service Trades Department (American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAST
We have 307 other meanings of FAST in our Acronym Attic
- Fluid Accumulation Status Trial
- Fluides, Automatique et Systèmes Thermiques (French: Fluid, Thermal and Automatic Systems)
- Fluorinel and Storage (facility)
- Fly-Away Satellite Terminal
- Flying Ambulance Surgical Trauma (Team)
- FMRIB's Automated Segmentation Tool
- Focused Abdominal Sonography for Trauma
- Focused Assessment of Sonography for Trauma
- Folding Articulated Square Truss
- Food Allergy Survivors Together
- Force Analysis Simulation Technique
- Force Automated Surveillance and Targeting
- Forecasting and Assessment in Science and Technology
- Foreign Advisory Support Team (toys)
- Foreign-deployed Advisory Support Team (DEA)
- Forfeit Abatement and Seizure Team (Houston, TX)
- Formal Aspects in Security and Trust
- Formation and Safety Team (aircraft)
- Formative Assessment in Science Teaching
- Forschungsinstitut Fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rankin is also a vice president of the Maritime Trades Department, Food and Allied Service Trades Department, and the Union Label Department, all of the AFL-CIO.
WASHINGTON, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO (FAST) today disclosed the results of the shareholder vote on its executive pay resolution put before Food Lion, Inc.
The Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO (FAST), made the request in a letter to the chairman of the NASD's board of governors.
WALTON FAMILY VOTES DEFEAT CHINA FORCED LABOR RESOLUTION; REMAINING SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE RESOLUTION WASHINGTON, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO ("FAST"), today announced the results of its examination of the ballots cast on its resolution concerning Wal- Mart Stores, Inc.
according to the Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO (FAST).
WAL-MART EXECUTIVES ACCUSED OF DODGING CHINESE FORCED LABOR ISSUE WASHINGTON, May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO (FAST), today expressed its disappointment with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
FORCED LABOR IN CHINA RESOLUTION TO BE VOTED ON BY WAL-MART SHAREHOLDERS WASHINGTON, May 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Food and Allied Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO, (FAST) today announced that it is soliciting proxy votes from the shareholders of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.