[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At the nutrition center, the Food Surveys Research Group (FSRG) is responsible for the integrated national survey, which is known as "What We Eat in America.
What does FSRG stand for?
FSRG stands for Food Surveys Research Group (USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSRG
We have 4 other meanings of FSRG in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Santa Rosa, Fire (band, Adelaide, Australia)
- Fox Shark Research Foundation (Australia)
- Frequency Specific Research Foundation (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Frequency-Selective Rayleigh Fading
- Functional Skills Rating Form (schizophrenia test)
- Fast Sampling, Rapid Filtration Apparatus
- Frequency-Selective Rician Fading Channel
- Fire Science Research Group
- Florida State Realty Group, Inc. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Fluvial Systems Research Group (UK)
- Force Structure Review Group
- Freeman-Sheldon Research Group (West Virginia)
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (UK)
- Fédération Suisse de Rink-Hockey (French: Swiss Rink-Hockey Federation; Switzerland)
- Fachschaftsrat Informatik (German: Computer Science Student Representatives; University of Duisburg-Essen; Essen, Germany)
- Faking Smart Research Institute (humor website)
- Family Service of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Farming Systems Research Institute (Thailand)
- Fédération des Socialistes Révolutionnaires Indépendants de France (French: Federation of Independent Socialist Revolutionaries of France)
- Finance Success in Recruitment Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans are not making wise food choices," said Alanna Moshfegh, research leader for the USDA's food surveys research group, at the agency's Human Nutrition Research Center.
The ARS is the US Department of Agriculture's main scientific research agency in the US and the searchable database was produced by the ARS Food Surveys Research Group to list food types eaten in the US.
Source: Food Surveys Research Group, Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center, Agricultural Research Service, U.
She heads the Food Surveys Research Group at BHNRC.
To accomplish this, the ARS Food Surveys Research Group (FSRG) coordinates the national dietary intake survey called "What We Eat in America" through a successful partnership with the U.
The ARS Food Surveys Research Group (FSRG) has developed a method for achieving nearly total recall--at least for what's been eaten.
Mickle, USDA-ARS Food Surveys Research Group, Beltsville, Maryland: phone (301) 504-0170, e-mail amoshfegh@rbhnrc.