According to an analysis by the New South Wales Cancer Council, 63 per cent of foods shown in advertisements have been classified as unhealthy by the Food Standards Australia New Zealand.
What does FSANZ stand for?
FSANZ stands for Food Standards Australia New Zealand
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSANZ
We have 2 other meanings of FSANZ in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway
- Foreign Service Assignment Notebook
- Full-Services Access Network
- Full-Speed Access Network
- Future Service(s) Access Network
- Full Service Access Network Conference
- Food Standards Agency Northern Ireland (est. 2000; UK)
- Forensic Science Agency Northern Ireland
- Federatia Sindicatelor din Administratia Nationala a Penitenciarelor (Roumanian: Federation of Trade Unions of the National Administration of Penitentiaries)
- Fire Service Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Free Ski Association of New Zealand
- Faculteit Sociaal Agogische Opleidingen (Dutch: Social Welfare Education Faculty; Hogeschool van Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Office (Boston University; Massachusetts)
- Family Services & Assistance Officer
- Foreign Student Affairs Office (Tsinghua University, China)
- Fédération Sud des Appellations d'Origine Contrôlée (French)
- Florida State Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (various universities)
- Fédération Suisse des Architectes Paysagistes (French: Swiss Federation of Landscape Architects)
- Financial Sector Assessment Program (IMF and World Bank assessment of a country's financial system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) deputy CEO Melanie Fisher said some public health experts had suggested altering labels amid concern over poor breastfeeding rates.
Bradley, an Australian, has worked with the World Bank in establishing the Global Food Safety Multi-Donor Trust Fund (MDTF), has served as a manager for Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) and currently works on food safety market development with the Waters Corporation.
The regulatory body that assesses the health effects of eating GM foods is Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ).
7 million) over the next four years is earmarked for Food Standards Australia New Zealand.
The ministers also agreed with Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) that mandatory fortification of food with iodine and folate be considered a priority.
It joins similar reviews by the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR), and Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) -- a global consensus -- all confirming BPA is safe.
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) said three Farmer's Choice sold in one, two and three litre bottles of low fat and full cream mjlk will be recalled.