As a result of low participation and other problems, the district's food services branch has an $18 million operating deficit, down from $31 million the year before.
What does FSB stand for?
FSB stands for Food Services Branch (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSB
We have 136 other meanings of FSB in our Acronym Attic
- First Star Bank
- Fleet Satellite Broadcast
- Fleisher Smyth Brokaw LLC (A Denver, CO commercial real estate development firm)
- Flight Standardization Board
- Floating Support Bases
- Florence Savings Bank
- Florida Sea Base (Islamorada, FL conference center)
- Flow State Block
- Flowline Support Base (energy production)
- Force Shaping Board (US Air Force)
- Force Status Briefing (US Army)
- Foreningen Socialt Boligbyggeri (Danish: Association of Social Housing)
- Formatsia Studio Balkanton (Bulgarian band)
- Former Soviet Bloc (group of countries)
- Fortune Small Business (magazine)
- Forward Staging Base
- Forward Support Base (US DoD)
- Forward Support Battalion (US Army)
- Frankenmuth State Bank (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I believe these projects demonstrate the value the PPV concept provides the government," said Ron Carlson, manager of NEXCOM's food services branch.