Among the specific B20 Food Security Task Force recommendations are creating an enabling environment for investment, optimizing agricultural productivity and nutrition, and ensuring sustainability through effective resource management.
What does FSTF stand for?
FSTF stands for Food Security Task Force (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSTF
We have 3 other meanings of FSTF in our Acronym Attic
- Food Safety Training and Education Alliance (Iowa)
- Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Program
- Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council
- Fire Service Training and Education Program (California)
- Fleet Supplemental Test Equipment Requirement
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques Fès (French: Faculty of Science and Technology Fez; Fez, Morocco)
- Fédération des Sociétés Taurines de France (French bullfighting federation)
- Financial Services Task Force (National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee)
- First State Financial Corporation (Florida)
- Florida Springs Task Force
- From Start to Finish
- Frame Supported Tensioned Fabric Shelter (Bare Base Deployable Shelter Used by USAF)
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques Guéliz ( Gueliz Faculty of Science and Technology; Guéliz, Morocco)
- First Step to Glory (band)
- Fixed Services Task Group (Ofcom; UK)
- Food Should Taste Good
- Formation des Fonctionnaires Stagiaires (French: Officials Training Internship)
- Frankfurter Stadt-Garde 1965 e.V (website; Frankfurt, Germany)
- Functional Standardization Taxonomy Group
- Four Star Holdings, Inc. (Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His schedule took him to Accra, Ghana to oversee Unctad's quadrennial conference of developing nations, back to Geneva, then to New York for the inaugural meeting of the recently constituted UN food security task force with secretary-general Ban Ki-moon.
recently formed the Food Security Task Force to ensure the safety of the nation's produce supplies.