00 (UK: Woodhead Publishing Ltd) This book is based on work carried out at the Food Refrigeration and Process Engineering Research Centre (FRPERC).
What does FRPERC stand for?
FRPERC stands for Food Refrigeration and Process Engineering Research Centre (University. of Bristol; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fall River Police Department (Fall River, MA)
- Federal Reclamation Program Division (US DOI)
- Fraser River Pile and Dredge Inc. (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada)
- Front Royal Police Department (Front Royal, VA)
- Full Rate Production Decision (US DoD acquisition cycle)
- Full Rate Production Decision Review
- Faculty for the Renewal of Public Education
- Feline Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Fire Retardent Polyethylene
- Fundacji Rozwoju Polskiego Eksportu (Polish: Polish Export Development Foundation)
- Front Range Powder Factory (founded 1998; Colorado)
- Free Range Pork Farmers Association
- Facility Reference Point Graphic (US DoD)
- Fantasy Role Playing Game
- Federal Response Planning Guidance (US FEMA)
- Fibers and Recycled Products Group
- Five Rings Publishing Group
- Ford Racing Performance Group
- Forum Role Play Game
- Future Role Playing Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Food Refrigeration and Process Engineering Research Centre, tel:0117-928 9300, which is part of the University of Bristol, and the Building Research Establishment have just launched the first integrated air cycle air cofditioning system for buildings.