That is, the supplier shall be fully responsible for equipment and materials to cater to all the packing of food quality assurance in such a manner that no disturbance occurs.
What does FQA stand for?
FQA stands for Food Quality Assurance (USDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FQA
We have 8 other meanings of FQA in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Queuing Algorithm
- Fastener Quality Act
- Fédération Québécoise d'Athlétisme (French: Quebec Federation of Athletics; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération Québécoise de l'Autisme (Canadian autism federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Fiber Quality Analyzer
- Field Quality Assurance
- Final Quality Assurance
- Fixed Quality Area
- Fixed Quota Allocation (UK)
- Floristic Quality Assessment (ecological integrity)
- Format Quality Assurance (various companies)
- Frequently Questioned Answers
- Full Quality Assurance
- Fully Qualified Account
- Functional Quality Assurance
- Faculty Quality Assurance Committees (UK)
- Four Queen and Country (gaming group; UK)
- Fujian Qingliu Aromatics Factory (China)
- Floristic Quality Assessment Index (vascular plants)
- Feher's Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples include POCT (point-of-care testing), food quality assurance, forensics, educational uses and many other applications of genetic identification purposes.
Food quality assurance also figured prominently into the debate at the conference, with some participants urging more sustained communication with consumer groups and a more formal consolidation of inter-ministerial quality assurance measures.
Tina brings knowledge of food quality assurance, food microbiology and food chemistry to AFFI's public policy and regulatory affairs teams.
FOOD quality assurance schemes (QAS) need to be well-promoted and free from red tape to thrive, a European Union (EU) study has concluded.
In addition, the factories operate under Unilever's own Global Food Quality Assurance program.
Rapid and on-line instrumentation for food quality assurance.
Rapid and on-line instrumentation for food quality assurance provides a benchmark of good practice in this important field, and will be a valuable reference for the food industry.