FMC listed on the NYSE on April 23,1931, as the Food Machinery Corporation.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Food Machinery Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Management Computer
- Flinders Medical Center (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Flint-McClung Capital (Englewood, CO)
- Floor Material Change (construction plans)
- Florida Memorial College
- Fluid Momentum Controller
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Card
- Foaming Mud Cement
- Follow-Up Medical Care
- Food Machinery Corp. (former manufacturer of the US Army M113 APC)
- Foote Mineral Company
- Foothills Medical Centre (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Force Mobile Command (Canada)
- Force Modernization Coordinator
- Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Credit (automobile company)
- Forest Management Committee
- Format Message Composer (USAF SACCS/465L)
- Formation Médicale Continue
- Forward Markets Commission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FMC listed on the NYSE on April 23, 1931, as the Food Machinery Corporation.
Thriving on its innovative spirit, the company became the Food Machinery Corporation in 1929 and, three decades later, FMC Corporation.