Al-Alam Al-Youm FIHC buys 41,000 tons edible oil Egypt's state-owned Food Industries Holding Company (FIHC) bought 41,000 tons of edible oil for arrival during the second half of April, traders said on Monday.
What does FIHC stand for?
FIHC stands for Food Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIHC
- Four in Hand (necktie knot)
- Foxconn International Holdings
- France Import Hélicoptères (French: France Import Helicopters)
- Fudgified Interactive History (gaming)
- Kinshasa, Zaire - Kinshasa (Airport Code)
- Finnish Ice Hockey Association (Helsinki, Finland)
- Florida Indian Hobbyist Association (est. 1965)
- Federazione Italiana Hit Ball (Italian: Italian Hit Ball Federation)
- Federacion Internacional de los Hombres Catolicos (Spanish)
- Fédération Internationale des Hommes Catholiques (French)
- Foothills Indian Horse Club (Abbeville, SC)
- Foundation for Integrative Healthcare (est. 1999)
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie (Venlo, The Netherlands)
- Foundation for Independent Higher Education
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
- Florida Inclusive Home Education Network
- Firsts in High Fidelity (book)
- Federation of Indian Herbal Industry (India)
- Foundation for Independent Home Inspection (real estate)
- Functional Integrated Hazard Identification (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ajwa Group for Food Industries Holding Company Ltd.
According to Amr Khater, head miller with Food Industries Holding Company, who attended the seminar, tests had shown that UK wheat could be used to bake traditional Egyptian breads.
Reuters FIHC buys 3,000 T sunoil at $862/T Egypt's state-owned Food Industries Holding Company (FIHC) said on Tuesday it had bought 3,000 tons of sunflower oil from Nidera after originally requesting bids for 25,000 tons.
4 billion in 2010, Ahmed El-Rakaybi, chairman of the Food Industries Holding Company, told the ISO conference.