The company's food grade mineral oil products are also Kosher-certified.
What does FGMO stand for?
FGMO stands for Food Grade Mineral Oil
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FGMO in our Acronym Attic
- First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (McLean, VA)
- Frimley Green Medical Centre (UK)
- Full Gospel Mission Cameroon
- First Generation Monte Carlo Club
- Future Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (US DoD)
- Fédération des Grossistes en Matériel Électrique (French: Federation of Electrical Equipment Wholesalers)
- First Generation Matching Grant (University of South Florida)
- Fairbanks Gold Mining Inc. (Fairbanks, AK)
- Fédération Générale des Mines et de la Métallurgie (French: General Federation of Mining and Metallurgy)
- Family Guy Multi-Media Archive (website)
- Formal Grammar/Mathematics of Language (conference)
- Floating-Gate Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor
- Forum of General Medical Practitioners (Pakistan)
- Forwarding Group Multicast Protocol
- Fusion Gun, Man-Portable (science fiction, gaming)
- Freemarket Gold & Money Report
- Forestry and Game Management Research Institute (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Fallbrook Gem and Mineral Society (est. 1957)
- Fellow of the Guild of Musicians and Singers
- First Global Merchant Services (Avon, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fact # 3: Synthetic food grade lubricants are designed to meet a wide range of applications and generally outperform traditional food grade mineral oils.
Shell Cassida(R) offers the performance of general industry fluids and greases and the health and safety features of traditional food grade mineral oil.