Focus Management Group has also formed a strategic partnership with the Food Development Association (FDA), becoming its first ever official recruitment partner.
What does FDA stand for?
FDA stands for Food Development Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDA
We have 322 other meanings of FDA in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Data Assistant
- Flight Deck Assembly
- Florida Dart Association
- Florida Defense Alliance
- Florida Dental Association
- Flow Diffusion Analysis (bioprocess)
- Flying Dentists Association
- Fondation des Artistes (Artist Foundation; Canada)
- Fonds de Développement Agricole (French: Agricultural Development Fund)
- Food & Drug Administration (US)
- Force Defence Area
- Foreign Disaster Assistance
- Forest Development Agency (India)
- FORTRAN Design Aid
- Foundation Degree Arts (UK)
- Foundation for Democracy in Africa (Washington, DC)
- Francilienne de Distribution Automatique (French vending company)
- Free Direct Access
- Frente Por El Derecho a Alimentarse (Spanish: Front for the Right to Food; Mexico)
- Frequency Domain Aliasing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, Wetherspoon's have won Food Development Association awards for four years on the trot.
The event is also supported by Lexus, Anolon, Ernest & Julio Gallo, Florette, The Food Development Association, Bonnet, SYSCO, The Drury Tea & Coffee Company, Martell Cognac and Thienot Champagne.