He said the Central Government has been actively trying to bridge the skilled manpower shortage by setting up more government sponsored institutes of hotel management and food craft institutes and augmenting the capacity of existing ones.
What does FCI stand for?
FCI stands for Food Craft Institute (Pune, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCI
We have 227 other meanings of FCI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Certified Investigator
- Florida Climate Institute (Gainesville, FL)
- Floridians for Constitutional Integrity (Gainesville, FL, USA)
- Flow Control Indicator (DLSW)
- Fluid Controls Institute
- Flux Changes per Inch
- Foncier Conseil Immobilier (French: Real Estate Land Board)
- Fondation Canadienne pour l'Innovation (Canadian Foundation for Innovation)
- Food Chain Information (UK slaughterhouse standards)
- Food Corporation of India
- Foreign CounterIntelligence
- Formula Consultants, Inc.
- Forum on the Construction Industry (American Bar Association)
- Forward Cache Identifier (Catnip)
- Forward Call Indicator
- Foyer Conseil Immobilier (French: Home Real Estate Board)
- Framatome Connectors International (France)
- Frame Copied Indicator (Mac/Token Ring)
- France Cargo International (France; est. 1989)
- France Chirurgie Instrumentation (French: France Surgery Instrumentation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said at the forefront of this effort are the twenty one existing Central Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM), twelve State IHMs and five Food Craft Institutes (FCI).