Similarly, products labeled as FCC Grade meet the required specifications of current edition of Food Chemical Codex, and A.
What does FCC stand for?
FCC stands for Food Chemical Codex
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCC
We have 548 other meanings of FCC in our Acronym Attic
- Flourtown Country Club (Flourtown, PA)
- Flow Control Confirmation (ITU-T)
- Flowers City Casuals (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Fluid Catalytic Converter
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking (refinery conversion process)
- Fluidized Catalytic Cracking
- Flying Crew Chief (USAF)
- Foamy Card Cult (gaming)
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas
- Fonds Commun de Créances (French: Common Fund Claims)
- Football Club Challans (French football club)
- Football Club des Collines (French football club)
- Force Category Code
- Force Command and Control Centre
- Foreign Controlled Corporation
- Foreign Correspondents' Club (various locations)
- Forest City Covington (developer; Ohio)
- Forest Conservation Council
- Formal and Computational Cryptography (Workshop)
- Fort Collins, Colorado (Amtrak station code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The standard Akucell CMC grades are purified sodium carboxymethyl cellulose and fully meet the standards laid down by such authorities as FAO/WHO, the EC, US Food Chemical Codex, etc, and have been given the designation E-466.
manufacturing plant is certified for the production of liquid Food Grade calcium chloride, meeting the requirements of the Food Chemical Codex (FCC).
Some of these pigments are heavy-metal-free as defined in the Food Chemical Codex.
Some of these pigments are designed as heavy-metal-free as defined in the Food Chemical Codex, page 512.