All member donations stay local, with offices in the greater Kalamazoo area partnering with the Food Bank of South Central Michigan.
What does FBSCM stand for?
FBSCM stands for Food Bank of South Central Michigan (Battle Creek, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Family Based Services Association of New Jersey (Long Branch, NJ)
- Felda Bulkers Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- First Baptist Spring Branch (Houston, TX)
- Ford Building Seepage Basin (est. 1964; environment)
- Federation of Building Specialist Contractors (Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Finance Business Service Center (Cornell University; New York)
- Flexible Benefit Service Corporation (Rosemont, IL)
- Florida Baptist State Convention
- Fort Bend Senior Citizens, Inc
- Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities (Canada; est. 2003)
- Financial and Business Services Division (various locations)
- Free Berkeley System Distribution
- Freehold Borough School District (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Forward-Backward Stochastic Differential Equation
- Faculty of Business, Sport and Enterprise (Southampton Solent University; UK)
- Fellow Biomaterials Science and Engineering
- Fire Bible: Student Edition
- First Bulgarian Stock Exchange
- Full-Body Skin Examination (dermatology)
- Foreign Bank Supervision Enhancement Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis Area Food Bank IL/MO Harvesters - The Community Food Network KS/MO Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans and Acadiana LA Feeding America West Michigan Food Bank MI Food Bank of Eastern Michigan MI Food Bank of South Central Michigan MI Second Harvest Heartland MN/WI Southeast Missouri Food Bank MO Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina NC/SC Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank OH Mid-Ohio Food Bank OH Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma OK Lowcountry Food Bank SC Feeding South Dakota SD Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin WI About ADM For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs.
CITGO Marketers and Retailers in Michigan, such as Folk Oil, own and operate more than 300 CITGO locations and are proud to support their local organizations such as the Food Bank of South Central Michigan and Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank.
These organizations support communities in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky and include: * Feeding America of West Michigan (Comstock Park, Michigan) * Mid-Michigan Food Bank (Lansing, Michigan) * Forgotten Harvest (Oak Park, Michigan) * Food Bank of South Central Michigan (Battle Creek, Michigan) * Food Bank of Eastern Michigan (Flint, Michigan) * Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank (Toledo, Ohio) * Freestore Food Bank (Cincinnati, Ohio) * Shared Harvest (Fairfield, Ohio) * Mid-Ohio Foodbank (Grove City, Ohio) * Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana (Indianapolis, Indiana) * Community Harvest Food Bank (Fort Wayne, Indiana) * Food Bank of Northern Indiana (South Bend, Indiana) * Northern Illinois Food Bank (St.
Between March 15 and March 31, PS Food Mart employees encouraged patrons, vendors, and friends to purchase paper hearts, with 100% of the purchase price going to local charities including the Food Bank of South Central Michigan and Toledo Northwest Ohio Food Bank.
The goal of the campaign is to raise $30,000 for the PS Food Mart Charities and the Food Bank of South Central Michigan and Toledo Northwest Ohio Food Bank.
The Food Bank of South Central Michigan is a good example of how business, government, and individuals can be partners in helping people who struggle with one of the most basic of problems: hunger.