The Food Bank of South Central Michigan is a United Way program delivery partner and is a member of Feeding America and the Food Bank Council of Michigan.
What does FBCM stand for?
FBCM stands for Food Bank Council of Michigan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBCM
We have 12 other meanings of FBCM in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Bend County Library (Richmond, TX)
- Fellow of the British Contact Lens Association
- First Baptist Church of Los Altos (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- First Baptist Church of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- First Baptist Church of Long Beach (California)
- First Baptist Church of Lake Josephine (Florida)
- Fellow of the British College of Music
- First Baptist Church Milford (various locations)
- First Baptist Church of Mandarin (est. 1875; Jacksonville, FL)
- First Baptist Church of Maryville, Illinois
- Food-Bound Cobalamin Malabsorption
- First Baptist Church of Mont Belvieu (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Mount Holly (New Jersey)
- Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District (Texas)
- Fellowship Bible Church North (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Naples (Florida)
- First Baptist Church Niceville (Niceville, FL)
- First Baptist Church of Narragansett (Narragansett, RI)
- Food Biotechnology Communications Network
- Free Business Classifieds Newsletter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The additional funds were targeted for early childhood and basic needs programs, such as a $50,000 grant to the Food Bank Council of Michigan for the distribution of fresh food and $60,000 to the Child Care Network to support child care scholarships in Jackson County.
In 2010, Consumers Energy will make the following grants from its donor-advised fund to support basic needs programs: * $250,000 to Michigan Association of United Ways - Michigan Benefits Access Initiative to help Michigan families gain access to nearly 30 different federal benefits and tax credits * $100,000 to Michigan Association of United Ways - Michigan 211 to support statewide coverage of the 211 system * $100,000 for a special one-month matching program for CMS Energy employees who contribute to a nonprofit organization providing food or shelter to Michigan residents * $50,000 to the Food Bank Council of Michigan for fresh food distribution through its member food banks.
He serves on the boards of The Food Bank Council of Michigan, Southwest Solutions, and is secretary of the board of Mercy High School in Farmington Hills.
Children and the elderly make over 50% of the people who receive food from food banks," said Jane Marshall, executive director of the Food Bank Council of Michigan.
Representing the MHA and the Michigan Association of Hospital Auxiliaries, MAHA Vice President/Education Robert Kinsey joined First Gentleman Dan Mulhern, Judge Bill and Cynthia Schuette, and Food Bank Council of Michigan Executive Director Jane Marshall to kick off the campaign to gather and distribute food to the needy.
This year's food- and fund-raising campaign to support the Food Bank Council of Michigan and its 12 regional food banks officially began yesterday at a news conference at the state Capitol.
CONTACT: Jane Marshall, Executive Director, Food Bank Council of Michigan, +1-517-485-1202; Roger Martin or Andy Corner of Rossman Martin & Associates, +1-517-487-9320, for Food Bank Council of Michigan.