This report highlights just how critical federal nutrition assistance programs are for American families in need," said USDA Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services Kevin Concannon .
What does FNCS stand for?
FNCS stands for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services (USDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FNCS
We have 4 other meanings of FNCS in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Nationale du Commerce et de la Réparation du Cycle et du Motocycle (French: National Federation of Cycle and Motorcycle Trade and Repair)
- Fédération Nationale des Comités Régionaux du Tourisme (French: National Federation of Regional Tourism Committees)
- Far North Coast Rugby Union (Australia)
- Facial Motor Nerve Conduction Studies (neurophysiology)
- Falcon Northwest Computer Systems
- Fédération Nationale des Cadres Supérieurs (French: National Federation of Senior Executives of Electricity and Gas)
- Fédération Nationale des Centres de Santé (French: National Federation of Health Centers)
- Fédération Nationale des Chorales Scolaires (French: National Federation of School Choirs)
- Fidelity National Credit Services
- Flipper Natation Club St. Georges (French: St. George Flipper Swimming Club)
- Full Naval Control of Shipping
- Far North Coast Swimming Association (New South Wales, Australia)
- Finnish National Commission on Sustainable Development
- Federation of Nepalese Cottage and Small Industries
- Fédération Nationale des Courtiers en Travaux (French: National Federation of Brokerage Works)
- Fujairah National Construction & Transport Co. (est. 1982; United Arab Emirates)
- Fukushima National College of Technology (Japan)
- Full Notch Creep Test (electrical instrumentation)
- Fédération Nationale des Compagnies de Théatre et d'Animation (French: National Federation of Theatre Companies and Animation)
- Federação Nacional das Comunidades Terapêuticas Católicas (Portuguese: National Federation of Therapeutic Communities Catholic; National Federation of Therapeutic Catholic Communities; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Ellen Haas, a 20-year veteran consumer advocate and former Undersecretary of Agriculture for Food, Nutrition and Consumer services (1993-97) founded FoodFit.
Also speaking at the event were Kate Coler, USDA's Deputy Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services, James Weill, President of FRAC, Ruth Jonen, SFNS, President of the School Nutrition Association and Tim Mertz, Food Services Director of Henrico, Virginia, public schools.