What does FPLD stand for?
FPLD stands for Fondo Pensioni Lavoratori Dipendenti (Italian: Employees' Pension Fund)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPLD
We have 7 other meanings of FPLD in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography (a pharmacia product line)
- Finish Product Logistic Cost
- Fire Place
- Fixed-Path Least Congestion (path assignment algorithm)
- Force Patriotique pour La Liberation du Congo (French: Patriotic Force for Congo Liberation)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Fixed-Path Least Congestion-Second Shortest Path
- Functional Programming Languages and Computer Architecture
- Familial Partial Lipodystrophy, Dunnigan Type
- Field-Programmable Logic Device
- Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities (UK)
- Frankfort Public Library District (Frankfort, IL)
- Familial Partial Lipodystrophy, Type 1
- Field-Programmable Logic Element
- Florida Power and Light Energy (Juno Beach, Florida)
- Front Populaire de Libération de l'Érythrée (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Eritrea; Eritrea)
- Functional Programming Languages in Education
- Fuzzy Product-Limit Estimator
- Field-Programmable Logic Family
- First Pet Life, Inc.