1) Ghislanzoni et al (10) recently reported the first case of primary cutaneous follicular center cell lymphoma arising on the nose and the left nasolabial fold of a 16-year-old adolescent boy.
What does FCCL stand for?
FCCL stands for Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCCL
We have 6 other meanings of FCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Florida Community College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL, USA)
- Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan
- Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference of Japan (est. 2001)
- Football and Cheerleading Club of Johnson County (Overland Park, KS)
- Fellowship of Creative Christian Jazz Musicians
- Fire Control Check
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (formerly Future Homemakers of America)
- Fletcher Challenge Canada Ltd. (pulp and paper company)
- Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
- Football Club Corgoloin-Ladoix (French football club)
- Football Club des Coteaux Libournais (French football club)
- Football Cognacois Cyrien Laurentais (French football association)
- Formal Computational and Cognitive Linguistics (journal)
- Foster Creek and Christina Lake Project (Canada; ConocoPhillips)
- Family, Consumer and Career Leaders of America (various locations)
- First Congregational Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Football Club Chusclan Laudun l'Ardoise (French football club)
- Football Club Cruviers-Lascours Brignon (French football club)
- Finney County Community Learning Center (Garden City, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three types of non-Hodgkins lymphomas - Burkitt-like lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular center cell lymphoma - grew out of Dr.