Folger Nolan Fleming Douglas, Incorporated (FNFD), is a full-service brokerage firm, based in Washington DC, that has served the needs of the individual investor for more than 100 years.
What does FNFD stand for?
FNFD stands for Folger Nolan Fleming Douglas (Investment firm; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNFD
- Fagforbundet Norsk Forening for Asylmottaksarbeidere (Norwegian workers association)
- Festival National du Film Amazigh (French: National Amazigh Film Festival; Morocco)
- Festival National du Film d'Amateurs (French: National Amateur Film Festival; Morocco)
- First Nations Finance Authority (Westbank, British Columbia, Canada)
- Force Navale Franco-Allemande (French: Franco-German Naval Force)
- Fédération Nationale des Fils de Chouhada (French: National Federation of the Son of Chouhada; Algeria)
- First National Financial Corporation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Food with Nutrient Function Claims (Japan)
- Frequency Non-Selective Fading Channel
- Far North Forestry Development Initiative (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale de Fitness et de Disciplines Associées (French: National Federation of Fitness and Associated Disciplines)
- Fowler-Nordheim Field Emission
- Fédération Nationale des Fleuristes de France (French: National Federation of French Florists)
- Fédération Nationale du Folklore Français (French: National Federation of French Folklore)
- Fier Nitrogen Fertilizer Factory
- Friday Night Frag Fest (gaming)
- Fundación Nacional Francisco Franco (Spanish)
- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc.
- Facial Nerve Function Index
- Fiesta Nacional del Fútbol Infantil (Spanish: National Children's Football Festival; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Baltimore; and Folger Nolan Fleming Douglas Inc.