Focus Group Members Rick Cleveland, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Sabine Heiss, Real Estate Portfolio Manager, CEE, Microsoft Chris Horblit, President, Fidelity Investments (HQ) Garry Pellett, Head of Properties, Bank of New Zealand Marcus Rayner, Managing Principal, Cresa Robin Ronne, Managing Director, CEO Council, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance As part of its new advocacy approach in 2012, CoreNet Global introduced its Industry Leaders Opinion Poll and surveyed more than 200 senior-level CRE executives, who rated the most urgent issues facing the industry.
What does FGM stand for?
FGM stands for Focus Group Member (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGM
We have 60 other meanings of FGM in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty Grants Management (University of Washington)
- Fairy God Mother
- Feels Good Man
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Field Goals Made (basketball statistic)
- Fiscal Guidance Memorandum
- Fission Gas Monitor
- Fixed Gain Mode (satellite communications)
- Flight Guidance Module (aviation)
- Fluxgate Magnetometer (Cluster spacecraft)
- Fondation du Grand Montréal (French: Greater Montreal Foundation; Canada)
- Fondazione Guglielmo Marconi (Italian: Guglielmo Marconi Foundation)
- Force Generation Model
- Foreign Government Representative
- Foundation for Genetic Medicine
- Functionally Graded Material
- Functionally Gradient Materials
- Vector Fluxgate Magnetometer (US NASA)
- Fat Globule Membrane Antigens
- Flat Glass Manufacturers Association (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another focus group member said: "It will probably in time develop its own personality or character, but not now.
Our focus group members have provided us valuable information with regard to their cooking habits, current cookware sets and their lifestyle.
RFC chief executive Rod Street, a man blessed with a commendably deep well of enthusiasm, will hopefully strike gold somewhere along the line, but it will not be via the team championship, regardless of how many times focus group members have apparently said "Er, yeah, sounds quite good".
Access to evidence-based information--particularly about TB, khat chewing, vitamin D deficiency, physical fitness, sufficiency of breastfeeding, childhood immunisations, sexual health and women's health--was stressed by focus group members, community workers and healthcare professionals to dispel myths: Culturally, [khat chewing] is accepted, but it brings problems, depression and family breakdown, unemployment (men's group).
All information will be synthesised into a draft submission which will be forwarded to the Minister, focus group members, the CTU and other health unions.
In addition, focus group members not only recognized the importance of clinical trials, but also saw immediate benefits to participation.
Shared responsibility for online safety was a common notion, with focus group members generally agreeing they are accountable for information they put on the Internet.