Focus communications efforts in areas the media write about, and conserve resources when crises surround issues that are obsolete.
What does FOCOM stand for?
FOCOM stands for Focus Communications (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOCOM
- Fiber Optic Compact Node
- Fiat Owners Club New Zealand (automobile club; New Zealand)
- Federation of Community Organizations (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Federation of Consumer Organisations (India)
- Fellow of the College of Ophthalmology (UK)
- Forum of Civil Organizations (Oaxaca, Mexico)
- Forum on Community Organizing (Germany)
- Freedom of Choice Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Fiero Owners Club of America
- Federation of Commonwealth Open and Distance Learning Associations
- Force Commander (Star Wars)
- Fellow of the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
- Forum pour la Construction au Parlement Européen
- Families of Crimes of Silence (Canoga Park, CA)
- Federal Office of Civil Protection
- Fiber Optic Cable Plant
- Fishery Officer Career Program (Canada)
- Foreign Office Confidential Print (government records office)
- Foundations of Clinical Practice (medical studies; UK)
- Friends of Callan Park (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a joint venture with World Focus Communications and UC'NWIN's wholly owned subsidiary Quickphone.
16, 1997--UC'NWIN Systems (OTC:UCNS) has entered into a joint venture agreement with World Focus Communications to offer up to 15 new telecommunications products to its rapidly expanding base of customers.