One of the causes of oral lesions is a group of DNA viruses, human papilloma viruses, which induce hyperplastic lesions in the oral soft tissue such as papillomas, warts, condylomata and focal epithelial hyperplasia.
What does FEH stand for?
FEH stands for Focal Epithelial Hyperplasia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEH
We have 14 other meanings of FEH in our Acronym Attic
- Field Emission Gun Scanning Electron Microscope
- Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology (Malaysia)
- Furnace Exit Gas Temperature (furnaces/boilers)
- Fair Employment and Housing Act of 1963 (California)
- Fédération des Enseignes de l'Habillement (French: Federation of Clothing Stores)
- Fédération Européenne d'Herboristerie (French: European Federation of Herbalism; Belgium)
- Femme-Enfant-Hématologie (French: Mother-Child Hematology)
- Flaw Evaluation Handbook (nuclear)
- Flood Estimation Handbook (UK)
- Flying Eye Hospital (ORBIS International)
- Fondation des Enfants d'Haïti (French: Foundation for Children in Haiti)
- Fonds pour l'Emploi Hospitalier (French: Hospital Employment Fund)
- Ford Escape Hybrid (Ford Motor Company model)
- Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (California)
- Federal Hall National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Ferruginous Hawk (bird species Buteo regalis)
- Florida Environmental Health Association
- Federatie Historische Automobiel- en Motorfietsclubs (Dutch: Federation of Historic Automobile and Motorcycle Clubs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most common manifestations of oral HPV infection are the various types of benign warts, which include the squamous papilloma (SP), verruca vulgaris (VV), condyloma acuminatum (CA) and a distinct entity known as focal epithelial hyperplasia (FEH).