Just as you have been engaged with our efforts and guidance on the Flying Hour Program challenges, we also expect you to lead and be fully involved in new issues, such as the Single Supply Solution initiative (Navy ERP), and other changes.
What does FHP stand for?
FHP stands for Flying Hour Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHP
We have 84 other meanings of FHP in our Acronym Attic
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (game)
- Fleet Hospital Operations and Training Center (US Navy)
- Forest Home Ojai Valley (Oak View, CA)
- Fort Hood Officers' Wives Club (Texas)
- Family Health Program
- Family Help Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Family History Project (various organizations)
- Fédération de l'Hospitalisation Privée (French: Federation of Private Hospitals)
- Florida Heat Pump (FHP Manufacturing Inc.)
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Foot Health Practitioner
- For Human Peoples
- Force Health Protection
- Forest Health Protection (USDA Forest Service)
- Fort Howard Paper Company
- Forward Head Posture (physical therapy)
- Fountainhead Project (Data General Corporation 32-bit minicomputer code name)
- Fractional Horsepower
- French Honeynet Project
- Freudenberg Household Products (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These data sources are the following: * Air Force Total Ownership Cost (AFTOC) database * Multi-Echelon Resource and Logistics Information Network (MERLIN) * Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) * Integrated Budget and Documentation Execution System * Official database of historical USAF flying hour program information Users of AFCAA's AFTOC system who question the difference between AFTOC and AFCAP will be happy to know that AFCAP is a Microsoft[R] Excel "shell" of a Microsoft[R] Access database.
SSgt Halloran's hard-charging attitude and dedication to the principles of explosives safety have paid great dividends to the 355th Wing's ability to fight and train safely while maintaining ACC's most robust flying hour program.
Conge, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Third Award), Flying Hour Program Leading Petty Officer, Force Comptroller's Office, Commander, Naval Air Forces, San Diego, Calif.
Scheduling dedicated safety days into the annual flying hour program has proven invaluable in focusing aviators on safe flight practices.
The 23rd Fighter Group executes a disciplined and aggressive flying hour program for its A-10 attack aircraft, while constantly seeking ways to optimize flight scheduling.