The daredevil from Down Under has spent her life in the circus after joining the Flying Fruit Fly Circus in Melbourne aged eight.
What does FFFC stand for?
FFFC stands for Flying Fruit Fly Circus (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFFC
We have 3 other meanings of FFFC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Football Américain (French: French Federation of American Football)
- Fit from Far Away
- Food from Family Farms Act
- Federation of Freight Forwarders' Associations in India
- Foreign Fled Felons Apprehension Team
- First Federal Financial Bancorp
- Fin, Fur and Feather Bureau of Investigation (National Geographic Society)
- Fatal Fury First Contact (video game)
- Fédération Fighting Full Contact (French fighting association)
- Flagstaff Family Food Center (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Force Flow Fusion Center
- Foresters' Fund for Children (UK)
- Fragging for Fun Clan (online gaming)
- Fundação Faculdade Federal de Ciências Médicas de Porto Alegre (Brazil, Porto Alegre)
- First Financial Federal Credit Union (Maryland)
- First Flight Federal Credit Union (North Carolina)
- Federation of Fly Fishers Denmark
- Fit for Full Duty
- Freeze-Fracture/Freeze-Drying (biological bulk specimen preparation)
- Fantastic Flying Fish Dance Company (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His company provided opportunities to a large number of Australia's most talented choreographers, composers, and costume and design artists, including Stephen Page, artistic director of Bangarra Dance Theatre; Gideon Obarzanek, artistic director of Australia's Chunky Move; Paul Mercurio, actor (Strictly Ballroom) and founder of Australian Choreographic Ensemble; and Kim Walker, Artistic Director of The Flying Fruit Fly Circus.