The percentages of fluoroquinolone-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) were obtained from yearly antibiograms at each hospital.
What does FQRP stand for?
FQRP stands for Fluoroquinolone-Resistant Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FQRP
- Facts Questions Responses (education)
- Final Qualification Review
- Flight Qualification Review (US NASA)
- Formal Qualification Review
- French Quarter Realty (New Orleans, LA)
- Functional Qualification Review
- Formal Qualification Review/Test
- Federative QoS (Quality of Service) Resource Management (Java program)
- Filière Qualité Race Normande (French: Normandy Quality Breed Line)
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (Quebec, Canada)
- Forward Quarterly Reference Price
- Fluorescence-Quenching-Resolved Spectroscopy
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (French: Quebec Fund for Research, Society and Culture; Quebec, Canada)
- Fare Quote Server (flight fare database)
- Fédération des Québécois de Souche (French: Quebec Family Federation; Quebec, Canada)
- First Quarter Storm (Phillipine period of intensified activism in early 1970)
- fixed-quantity system
- Flight Qualified System
- Forensic Quality Services (Clearwater, FL)
- Front Quadrant Swimming
Samples in periodicals archive:
Misuse or overuse of antibiotics has led to the emergence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, penicillin-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae, fluoroquinolone-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and vancomycin-resistant enterococci.