Tokyo, July 20, 2011 - (JCN) - Daikin Industries will establish a new production facility for the fluoroelastomer DAI-EL at the Changshu Factory of its subsidiary Daikin Fluorochemicals (China), a company that manufactures and sells fluorochemical products in China.
What does FKM stand for?
FKM stands for Fluoroelastomer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FKM
We have 13 other meanings of FKM in our Acronym Attic
- Free Kappa Light Chains
- Finite Karhunen-Loeve Expansion
- Franklin K. Lane High School (Queens, New York)
- Ferromagnetic Kondo Lattice Model
- Formalin-Killed Legionella Pneumophila (bacterium)
- Fellow of Korea Life Underwriter
- Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Faculty of Public Health; various universities; Indonesia)
- Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal (Malay: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering)
- Field Kitchen, Modular
- Firat Kültür Merkezi (Turkish: Firat Cultural Center)
- Fogarty Klein Monroe (Houston, Texas)
- Front Kedaulatan Maluku (Indonesian: Maluku Sovereignty Front)
- Forum Komunikasi Mantan Anggota Dewan (Indonesian: Communication Forum Former Member of the Board; Pacitan, Indonesia)
- Federal Knitting Mills Building (Cleveland, OH)
- Forum Komunikasi Mahasiswa Bandung (Indonesian student organization)
- Flaming Knights Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Foundation for Keeping Moluccan Civil and Political Rights (Netherlands)
- Fatih Koleji Mezunlari Dernegi (Turkish: Fatih College Graduates Association)
- Fahrney-Keedy Memorial Home Inc. (Boonsboro, MD)
- Federazione Krav Maga Italia (Italian: Krav Maga Federation, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased capacity for peroxide-curable fluoroelastomers is to be installed by Solvay at its plant at Spinetta Marengo, Italy coming on line in the first half of 2012.
The result is said to be a unique, flowable liquid form fluoroelastomer that is highly versatile and keeps its elasticity even at -50[degrees]C (-58[degrees]F), which is said to be much lower than conventional fluororubbers.
Tecnoflon HS low post-cure fluoroelastomers are highlighted in this four-page, four-color brochure.
A new series of Tecnoflon fluoroelastomer copolymers said to have a reduced environmental impact has been introduced by Solvay Solexis.
Additionally, when 0-rings, seals, and other precision components for the aerospace, automotive, chemical processing, and semiconductor industries are injection molded or compression molded, HS fluoroelastomers exhibit reduced mold fouling, further reducing the cost of production.
This acquisition would make Solvay the number-two producer worldwide of fluoroproducts, including fluoropolymers and fluoroelastomers.
Global Processing, a leader in custom mixing of fluoroelastomer compounds, has annual sales of approximately $10 million and has 50 associates.