For Celts in Paris, 1993, she staged a Robert Longo-esque man amid a pack of cast fluorescent yellow-green cats--a tableau anchored in the background by the iconic arch of La Defense.
What does FYG stand for?
FYG stands for Fluorescent Yellow-Green
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FYG
We have 3 other meanings of FYG in our Acronym Attic
- Frederick Youth Football League (Frederick, MD)
- Follow You, Follow Me (Genesis song)
- Forget You for Now Abusive Letter Follows (polite form; Royal Canadian Signals Corps)
- Florida Youth Football Official's Association
- Face Your Fear of Resident Evil (website)
- Five Year Force Structure and Financial Plan
- Full-Year Full-Time Equivalents (employment measure)
- Finding Your Female Voice (voice feminization method)
- Find Your Geek (website)
- Find Your God (forum)
- For Your Glory (gospel group)
- For Your Guidance
- Future Youth Group (Pakistan)
- Fuzhou Yihua Group Co. (China)
- For Your Good Health
- Five Yuppies Get Incredibly Rich (Dutch Software Company) :-)
- Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden (manga series)
- First Year of Graduate Medical Education (US Armed Services positions)
- Forget You, Got My Orders (polite form)
- Follow Your Heart (Canoga Park, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carrots, carrot juice, and vitamin C can color urine orange, and B vitamins can turn it a fluorescent yellow-green.
Colors selected for use in the highway environment need to be based on a high degree of probability for positive identification by drivers, Halladay said, and restrictions might need to be placed on other uses of specified colors in a given milieu, such as the use of fluorescent yellow-green for advertising along a roadway.
In addition to the school safety patrol, fluorescent yellow-green is now being introduced to School Warning sign regulations found in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices printed by the U.
The city, which experienced more than 350 vehicle-versus-pedestrian accidents since 2000, has been taking a number of steps to improve public safety, including posting new high-intensity fluorescent yellow-green pedestrian crossing signs and conducting more police sting operations.
Green Star Iced Green Teas brew a fluorescent yellow-green liquor with a flavor profile distinctly different from iced black teas.
The city, which experienced more than 350 vehicle-versus-pedestrian accidents since 2000, has been taking steps to improve public safety including the installation of 30 ``in-roadway warning lights,'' posting new high-intensity fluorescent yellow-green pedestrian crossing signs, re-signing and restriping all city crosswalks, and conducting more sting operations by the Glendale Police Department.