We examined umbilical cords of 66 infants whose mothers had positive RPR and fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption tests.
What does FTA-AB stand for?
FTA-AB stands for Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody Absorption test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Full Test Approval
- Full Type Approval
- Fun, Travel, and Adventure
- Functional Test Assembly
- Functional Tolerancing and Annotation
- Fund Transfer Agreement (California)
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Future Tailgaters of America (various user sites)
- Future Teachers of America
- Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody Absorption Test
- Facility TEMPEST Assessment/Risk Analysis
- Federated Tanners Association of Australia
- Financial and Technical Assistance Agreement (Philippines)
- Fixed Threshold Adaptation Algorithm
- Florida Turkish American Association
- Food Technology Association of Australia
- Free Trade Agreement of the Americas
- Free Trade Area of the Americas
- Future Trends in Animal Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
These tests represent advances over the tests used now, the rapid plasma reagin and fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption tests," observed Penelope Hitchcock, D.