OTC Bulletin Board: CDDD) ("C3D" or the "Company") announced today that it has conducted a successful public demonstration of its revolutionary Fluorescent Multi-layer Card (FMC) and Fluorescent Multi-layer Disk (FMD) optical data storage technologies at The Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, California.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Fluorescent Multi-layer Card
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Mail Center
- Fleet Management Center
- Flexible Manufacturing Cell
- Flexible Metallic Conduit (electronics)
- Flight Management Computer
- Flinders Medical Center (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Flint-McClung Capital (Englewood, CO)
- Floor Material Change (construction plans)
- Florida Memorial College
- Fluid Momentum Controller
- Foaming Mud Cement
- Follow-Up Medical Care
- Food Machinery Corp. (former manufacturer of the US Army M113 APC)
- Food Machinery Corporation
- Foote Mineral Company
- Foothills Medical Centre (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Force Mobile Command (Canada)
- Force Modernization Coordinator
- Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Credit (automobile company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC Bulletin Board: CDDDE - news) ("C3D" or the "Company") announced today that it has agreed with Toolex International NV (NASDAQ: TLXAF - news) ("Toolex") to enter into an exclusive cooperative effort to develop processes and equipment for Thin Film Technology for high volume fluorescent multi-layer card and disk ("FMC/D") production.
OTC Bulletin Board: CDDD) today announced it has conducted a successful public demonstration of its revolutionary Fluorescent Multi-layer Card (FMC) and Disk (FMD) optical data storage technologies at the Dan Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel and at its laboratories in Rehovoth, Israel.