Fluorescent amplified fragment length polymorphism genotyping demonstrates the role of biofilm-producing methicillin-resistant periocular Staphylococcus epidermidis strains in postoperative endophthalmitis.
What does FAFLP stand for?
FAFLP stands for Fluorescent Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (genotyping technique)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Forced Away from It All
- Federal Armed Forces Intelligence Center
- Federation of Associations of Former International Civil Servants
- Foreningen Af Filmudlejere I Danmark (Danish: Distributors' Association in Denmark)
- Federal Armed Forces Intelligence Office (Germany)
- Federation of American Football Leagues
- Finite Automata and Formal Language
- Forces Aériennes Françaises Libres (French: Free French Air Force)
- Financial Life Insurance Company
- First Allmerica Financial Life Insurance Company (Southborough, MA)
- Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table
- Falling Away from Me (song by Korn)
- Fédération des Ainés Franco-Manitobains, Inc. (French: Seniors Federation of Franco-Manitobans, Inc.; Canada)
- Florida Association of Furniture Manufacturers (est. 1952)
- Freie Akademie für Malerei (German: Free Academy for Painting)
- Fédération Amicale Folklorique Nationale (French: Amicale National Folk Federation)
- First Affirmative Financial Network (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Financial Aid Form Need Analysis Report (College Scholarship Service)
- Faculty of Agriculture Food and Natural Resources (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Fathers and Families New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fluorescent amplified fragment length polymorphism genotyping of Salmonella Enteritidis: a method suitable for rapid outbreak recognition.