New FRAP and FRET macros make it easy for scientists to perform fast Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching studies, and Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer techniques using the high resolution spectral unmixing capabilities of the Nikon C1si confocal microscope system.
What does FRAP stand for?
FRAP stands for Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRAP
We have 62 other meanings of FRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Facilitated Risk Assessment Process (security management)
- Far Right as Possible (cycling)
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Fédération des Radios Associatives en Pays de la Loire (French radio association)
- Ferric Reducing Activity of Plasma
- Festival des Résistances et des Alternatives à Paris (French: Festival of Resistance and Alternatives to Paris)
- Field Reliability Assessment Program
- Fire and Resource Assessment Program (California)
- Flat Rate Access Promotion (Sprint)
- Fleet Reliability Assessment Program
- Fragmenting Payload
- Frame Relay Access Point
- Frame Relay Access Probe (Tylink)
- France Parabadminton (French badminton association)
- Free Route Airspace Project (aeronautical)
- Frenetic Random Activity Period (dog behavior)
- Frente Revolucionario Antifascista Y Patriotico (Revolutionary Anti-Fascist Patriotic Front; Spain)
- Frequent Random Acts of Play
- Front Révolutionnaire d'Action Prolétarienne (French)
- Fuel Rod Analysis Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agilent's MLC400 monolithic laser combiner is ideal for confocal and fluorescence microscopy applications including, total-internal-reflection fluorescence (TIRF), fluorescence resonant-energy transfer (FRET), fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM), fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) and photo-activated localization microscopy (PALM).
The PhotoKinesis[TM] Accessory for the UltraVIEW([R]) Live Cell Imaging System -The accessory was designed to enable Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP) and similar techniques to be performed on PerkinElmer's UltraVIEW system.