Duke/Fluor Daniel, formed in 1989 by Duke Energy Corporation and Fluor Daniel, Inc.
What does FDI stand for?
FDI stands for Fluor Daniel, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDI
We have 147 other meanings of FDI in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Development Institution
- Financing Data Initiative (Canada)
- Fire Danger Index
- First Data International (various locations)
- First Day Issue (philately)
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- Flash Data Integrator (software read-while-write data manager for flash memory from Intel)
- Flavor Dynamics, Inc. (South Plainfield, NJ)
- Flight Director Indicator
- Flight Display Integration
- Following Distance Indication
- Fonds Départemental d'Insertion (French: Departmental Integration Fund)
- Fondurile Deschise de Investitii (Romanian: Investment Trust)
- Food Distributors International
- Foreign Direct Investment (political science/economics)
- Forum des Droits sur l'Internet (French: Rights Forum on the Internet)
- Forward Defect Indication
- Forward Delay Indicator (Cisco)
- Foundation for Design Integrity
- France Dépoussiérage Industriel (French industrial cleaning company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The power plant was designed and constructed under the direction of FCE, by Fluor Daniel, Inc.
12, 1995--Intergraph Software Solutions (ISS) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Fluor Daniel, Inc.
Nasdaq: FTEKF) announced today that its joint venture, Nalco Fuel Tech, has received an award from Fluor Daniel, Inc.
Department of Energy nuclear facility at Rocky Flats in Colorado, to Fluor Daniel, Inc.