PCPC president and chief executive Roel Castro said, The power plant will use the circulating fluidized bed combustion technology which is one of the most advanced and most fuel-efficient plants in the Visayas.
What does FBCT stand for?
FBCT stands for Fluidized Bed Combustion Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBCT
We have 1 other meaning of FBCT in our Acronym Attic
- First Baptist Church of Spring Hill (Florida)
- Foreign Base Company Sales Income
- First Baptist Church of San Luis Obispo (California)
- Facing Breast Cancer Together
- Fan Beam Computed Tomography (diagnostic tool)
- Fast Bunch Current Transformers
- Fidelity Brokerage Company Technology
- Field-Based Crosstraining
- First Baptist Church Tipton (Tipson, MO)
- First Baptist Church Tomball (Texas)
- Fluidized Bed Cooling Tower
- Friends of Boone County Trails
- Frozen B Cell Tray
- Frozen Buttercream Transfer
- Function Block Connection Table
- Future Brigade Combat Team
- Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority (Sugar Land, Texas)
- Faster Better Cheaper Traffic School
- Farm Bureau Credit Union
- Financial Benefits Credit Union (Alameda, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The atmospheric fluidized bed combustion technology was developed with funding and support of the U.
The fluidized bed combustion technology significantly reduces sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions and enables Suncor to meet new Alberta emission standards by 1996.