Improvements in fluid structure interaction simulations of parachutes using LS-DYNA, AIAA Report 2011-2590.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Fluid Structure Interaction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Fishery Survey of India
- Flag State Implementation Sub-Committee (IMO)
- Flanders Scientific. Incorporated
- Flawless Start-Up Initiative (oil production)
- Fleet Synergy International
- Flight Safety International
- Flight Simulator
- Flight System Integration
- Floor Space Index
- Florida Space Institute
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
- FORCEnet Services Infrastructure
- Fore Systems, Inc. (switching equipment)
- Foreign Service Institute
- Forensic Science Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Forensic Science International
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781845645120 Fluid structure interaction VI; proceedings.
His research focused on computational fluid dynamics solvers, computational aeroelasticity, fluid structure interaction and multidisciplinary optimization problems, and advanced grid generation algorithms.
Offering major advances in performance, ease-of-use, interoperability and coupled physics technology, such as fluid structure interaction (FSI), ANSYS 10.
Enhancements to MSC Nastran's explicit solver's DMP technology also enable users to achieve significant performance gains for complex fluid structure interaction problems.
These characteristics, along with a rich functionality including exceptional tools for the prediction of Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI), Computational Aero-Acoustics (CAA), and thermal phenomena make AcuSolve an ideal simulation tool.
9781845640729 Fluid structure interaction and moving boundary problems IV; proceedings.
The expanded Altair(R) HyperWorks(R) CAE technology suite now contains robust solver solutions for linear, nonlinear, fluid and fluid structure interaction, structural optimization and multi-body dynamics applications, while delivering best-in-class modeling, visualization and process automation solutions.