Jon Jensen, CFPPS, CFPECS, CFPAI, Training Manager, SMC Corporation of America, was elected as the 51st president of the International Fluid Power Society during its recent annual meeting in Philadelphia, Pa.
What does FPS stand for?
FPS stands for Fluid Power Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPS
We have 315 other meanings of FPS in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Path Stabilization
- Flight Planning Software
- Flight Profitability System
- Flight Progress Strip
- Floating Point Systems Ltd.
- Floating Production System
- Florida Park Service
- Florida Pediatric Society
- Florida Press Service
- Florida Psychiatric Society
- Fluides Pétrole Services (French oil service company)
- Focal Plane Structure
- Focus, Projection and Scan
- Focused Psychological Strategy (behavioral science)
- For Pete's Sake
- Force Protection Source (US DoD)
- Ford Production System
- Forecasting and Policy System
- Forecasts, their Products and Services (European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17-20 * Fluid Power Society 2003 Annual Meeting; Indianapolis, IN; Fluid Power Society; 800-303-8520; ifps.
Fluid Power Society, 2003 Annual Meeting, Indianapolis Marriott East, Indianapolis, IN, Fluid Power Society (800) 303-8520--September 17-20.
Class attendees then take a three-hour Certification Exam administered by The Fluid Power Society.
Dial-A-Tech's professional affiliations include membership in the Society of Automotive Engineers, Engineer's Society of Western Pennsylvania, Fluid Power Society, Pittsburgh High Technology Council and the Better Business Bureau.