Deploying academic products from ANSYS as an integral part of the curriculum allows our students to be trained on a cutting-edge commercial engineering simulation toolset along with underlying numerical theory, making them ready for the simulation-driven product development environment of industry," said Professor Eddie Leonardi, director of the Computational Fluid Dynamics Research Laboratory and deputy head of the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at UNSW.
What does FDRL stand for?
FDRL stands for Fluid Dynamics Research Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDRL
We have 1 other meaning of FDRL in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Data Record Folder
- Fault Dynamics Research Group (UK)
- Fish Disease Research Group (Norway)
- Fundação Para o Desenvolvimento de Recursos Humanos (Brazil, human resources institution for Rio Grande do Sul state)
- Field-Dependent Relaxation Rate Increase
- Fleet Driver Risk Index (psychometric risk assessment)
- Fluid Dynamics Research Institute (Canada)
- Foundation for Democratic Reforms in India (est. 1998; Wadsworth, IL)
- Future Development of Railway Infrastructure (Switzerland)
- Flight Design Requirements & Integration Office
- Fonds Départemental de Revitalisation du Loiret (French: Loiret Departmental Revitalization Funds; Loiret, France)
- Fort Davis Regional Library (Washington, DC)
- Foundation Dutch Russian Livestock
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Library and Museum (presidential library; Hyde Park, NY)
- Forked Deer Regional Library Center (Halls, TN)
- Fire Department Response Model
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Fire Department Records Management Software
- Fractional Distal Reabsorption of Na
- Fonctions et Dispositifs pour les Réseaux Optiques (French: Functions and Devices for Optical Networks)