Sitting on orange floor cushions in the spacious living room of a relative's home in the western city of Herat, Gailani cuts a glamorous figure in flowing black robes and silver nail polish on her fingers and toes.
What does FBR stand for?
FBR stands for Flowing Black Robe (Everquest game item)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FBR
We have 73 other meanings of FBR in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Bureau of Reclamation
- Feedback Report
- Fermeture Bâtiment du Roussillon (French building company)
- Financial Budget Review
- Finite Basis Representation
- Finkel-Biskis-Reilly (virus)
- Fire and Burglary-Resistant (safes)
- Fireball Radius
- Fixed Bed Reactor
- Florida Boxer Rescue
- Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Folkbildningsrådet (Sweden)
- Foreign Body Removal
- Formula Based Regulation
- Forward-Backward Ratio (antenna directivity)
- Fouled Beyond Repair (polite form)
- Foundation for Biblical Research
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Foundation for Blood Research
- Franchise Business Review (market research; Portsmouth, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He hadn't really beat me very often before then," she told AFP, Gailani cuts a glamorous figure in flowing black robes and silver nail polish on her fingers and toes, 150 candidates are vying for the province's 17 seats.
For nothing, it seems can symbolise more the scenes of rural Greece than the priest walking along the lane in his flat top hat and flowing black robes.
Shoppers and onlookers were also impressed by Le Snob, a striking group of nine French street musicians in long flowing black robes who floated along the pavement while playing their instruments.
I almost expect him to appear fully-helmeted and complete with flowing black robes.
But when Sinead O'Connor turned up at producer Adrian Sherwood's home studio wearing a long flowing black robe and a clerical dog collar, it took his young daughter to cut to the chase.
Although he projects an imposing ecclesiastical figure, dressed in black from a veil covering his hat to his flowing black robes, the image is softened by a grandfatherly face, framed by a long, rectangular white beard.