2,6) The expiratory limb of the flow-volume loop appears concave (Fig.
What does FVL stand for?
FVL stands for Flow-Volume Loop
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FVL
We have 20 other meanings of FVL in our Acronym Attic
- Fearless Vampire Killers (song by Bad Brains)
- Fearless Vampire Killers (song)
- Fearless Vanity Killers (street art group)
- Flush Valve Kit (water filter)
- Florida Venomous Keepers Society
- Federatie Van Kunstenaarsverenigingen (Dutch: Federation of Artists Organizations)
- Femoral Vein Ligation
- Finnish Virtual Library
- First Trust Value Line (fund)
- Florida Voters League, Inc.
- Fonds de Vie Lycéenne (French: School Life Funds)
- Fox Valley Lutheran High School
- France Voile Loisirs (French: France Sailing Interests)
- Fuel Valve Light
- Full Variability Language
- Fundacion Valle del Lili (Colombian hospital)
- Future Vertical Lift (US DoD)
- Fox Valley Lutheran Academy (Elgin, IL)
- Family Violence Law Center (Alameda County, California)
- Foot Vallée du Lot Capdenac (French social organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of the flow-volume loop in the pulmonary function laboratory or in the clinic serves as an effective and accurate screen for the detection of lung rejection.
Our patient's pulmonary function tests demonstrated that the expiratory limb of flow-volume loops is flattened, while the inspiratory portion is unchanged.
The helium iso-flow study involves having the patient perform a flow-volume loop while breathing room air.
It becomes very evident that a patient is trying to change his spirometric results by observing the variation in flow-volume loop shape.