In practice, lead times can be reduced by about two-thirds when concurrent product/mold design and more flow-based manufacturing are used, says DeHoff.
What does FBM stand for?
FBM stands for Flow-Based Manufacturing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBM
We have 79 other meanings of FBM in our Acronym Attic
- FEXT (Far End Cross-Talk) Bit Map Mode
- Fiber Bundle Model (physics)
- Fieldbus Module
- Fighter Battle Management
- Fine By Me
- First Benefit Month
- Fixed By Magic
- Fleet Ballistic Missile
- Flexible Buffer Management
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Fonderies de Brousseval et Montreuil (French iron foundry)
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Foot Board Measure (lumber)
- Ford Bold Moves (racing game)
- Forward-Backward Method
- Fr.bio.medecine (French medical Usenet group)
- Fractional Brownian Motion
- Frankfurt Biosphere Model
- Free Bible Ministry (Fulton, MD)
- Full Body Massage