The developed flow control program involves installation of four new flow control gates and a new dewatering pump station, as well as utilization of three existing gates and an existing pumping station.
What does FCP stand for?
FCP stands for Flow Control Program (Net-Vmg)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FCP
We have 245 other meanings of FCP in our Acronym Attic
- Firewall Control Proxy (SIP)
- Firm Cost Proposal
- First Class Partnerships (UK)
- FirstClass Protocol
- Fish Creek Park (Canada)
- Flat Concurrent Prolog
- Flight Control Panel
- Florid Cutaneous Papillomatosis (dermatology)
- Florida Citrus Packers
- Flow Control Processor
- FluoroCopolymer (wire Insulation)
- Fonds Commun de Placement
- Font Creator Program (utility to create TTF and FON files)
- Force Citoyenne Populaire (French: People Citizen Force)
- Forest County Potawatomi (Wisconsin)
- Fort Canning Park (Singapore)
- Forum Corporate Publishing (various locations)
- Forward Command Post
- Forward Compatible Payroll
- Forward Consolidation Point (Canada Post)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Businesses throughout Dallas should be prepared to fork over an additional $19 million a year if the City of Dallas flow control program is ever put into effect.
Baer-Riedhart began working with NASA in 1974 and has since worked on the F-18 High Angle-of-attack Research Vehicle program, the Optical Air Data System project, the Joined Wing Research Aircraft, the F-14 Variable Sweep Transition flight experiment, the JetStar Laminar Flow Control program, the F-15 Highly Integrated Digital Electronic Control program and the F-11 Transonic Aircraft Technology program.