The November-December 1955 bulletin acknowledged the third affiliate--the Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society and in the May-June 1959 Bulletin, the South Florida Bromeliad Society was reported established, with Nat DeLeon President.
What does FWCBS stand for?
FWCBS stands for Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fort Worth Claims Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Community Arts Center (Texas)
- Friends of Walpole Community Athletic Complex (East Walpole, MA)
- Florida West Coast Association of Diabetes Educators
- Florida West Coast Avian Society (Sarasota, FL)
- Fellow of the Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths (UK)
- First Wesleyan Church of Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York)
- Fish, Wildlife and Conservation Biology (Colorado)
- Fort Worth City Band (Fort Worth, TX)
- Friends with Christian Benefits
- Faith Walk Community Church
- Families with Children from China
- Far West Cultural Center
- Fareham Wheelers Cycling Club (UK)
- Federal Women’s Coordinating Committee
- Feist-Weiller Cancer Center
- Feughdee West Community Council (UK)
- Field Workshop Commander's Course (Nigerian army)
- FIFA World Championship Clan
- Fiji Women's Crisis Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petersburg Florida hosted by his home club, the Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society.
January 2008 through March 31 2008 BSI Operating Fund Ed Brinkkemper Heather Burch Inez & Leonard Dolatowski Robert Griffith Laura Mesko Rose Marie Rockwell Jurg Rutschman Louis Spielman Cryptanthus Society Saddleback Bromeliad Society BSI Color Fund Christy Brenner Doris Bundy Marilynn Cohen Anne Collings Robert Griffith Bruce McCoy Jack Percival Gene Powers Kay & Joseph Quijada Louis Spielmann Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society Florida West Coast Bromeliad Society Mulford B.