Phosphorus Levels Tumble in Everglades Agricultural Area Best management practices adopted by Florida farmers appear to the working as the South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) has reported that phosphorus concentrations in surface water flowing from farmlands in the Everglades Agricultural Area fell by 79 percent over the past 12-months.
What does FWMD stand for?
FWMD stands for Florida Water Management District
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FWMD
- Fort Worth Mortgage Bankers Association
- Fort Worth Mountain Bikers' Association (Texas)
- Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce (Fort Worth, TX)
- Faith, Worship and Ministry Committee (Canada)
- Flow-Weighted Mean Concentration
- Fort William Male Choir (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Fort Worth Magicians Club (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Men's Chorus
- Friends Wilderness Meditation Center (West Virginia)
- Financial Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Fixed-Wing Multi-Engine Qualification
- Fixed-Wing Multi-Engine Qualification Course
- Fish & Wildlife Management Information System (Canada)
- Fixed Wall Mount Kit
- Fred Wilson Memorial Library (Andover, KS)
- Federation for the Welfare of the Mentally Retarded (India)
- Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fairfield Woods Middle School (Fairfield, CT)
- Federal Waste Management System
- Frederich Wilhelm Murnau Stiftung (Wiesbaden, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, the Florida Supreme Court will hear the case and determine whether the South Florida Water Management District is able to borrow the money required for the purchase.
The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) has retained MACTEC to provide construction management services for a major stormwater project in South Florida.
To reduce the lake's nutrient level, the South Florida Water Management District began pumping untreated farm runoff into the central Everglades.
We felt this to be a creative means to try to educate the public on the need for year-round water conservation," said Henry Dean, executive director of the South Florida Water Management District.
South Florida Water Management District The recent history of Everglades litigation really begins in 1988, when the federal government, through then acting U.
The South Florida Water Management District has not agreed to pay homeowners 125 percent of the market value of their properties.
The melaleuca outcompetes everything--it's just a nuisance," says Robert Shuford, an environmental scientist at the South Florida Water Management District in West Palm Beach.