He said that the ultimate goal is to develop a clear agenda for what Florida's veterinary professionals can and should do 1) as individuals, 2) as members of their individual county veterinary medical associations (VMA's), 3) as members of their statewide association,the Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA) and 4) working with their national associations, i.
What does FVMA stand for?
FVMA stands for Florida Veterinary Medical Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FVMA
- Fall Vision Meeting (Optical Society of America)
- Fédération des Villes Moyennes (French: Federation of Medium-Sized Cities)
- Festival des Vidéastes du Manitoba (French: Videographers Festival of Manitoba; Manitoba, Canada)
- Fiduciaire du Val de Marne (French: Trustee of the Val de Marne; Val de Marne, France)
- Finite Volume Method
- Forth Virtual Machine
- Forward Visibility More Than ____ (Miles)
- Franciscan Volunteer Ministry (Christianity)
- Feline Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Vegetation Management Association
- Fraser Valley Métis Association
- friend virus-associated cell membrane antigen
- Fukuoka Venture Market Association
- Fully Variable Multiple Access
- Fournitures et Ventes de Matériel de Bureau (French office supplies company)
- Fraser Valley Mountain Bike Association (Canada)
- Flow Velocity in the Middle Cerebral Artery (blood pressure)
- Fraser Valley Metal Exchange (British Columbia, Canada)
- Fédération Vendéenne des Manifestations Festives (French festive events federation)
- Mabikwa (airport code; Zimbabwe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2003 Agreement Includes Development, Maintenance and Hosting of FVMA's Web Site, Preferred Pricing for FVMA Members' Sites, and Other Practice Development Tools The 2,000-plus member Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA) has selected veterinarian owned and managed PetsVetsandYou, Inc.