today announced that the medical device company will be featured at the 17th annual Florida Venture Capital Conference (January 29 - 30, 2008) at the Renaissance Vinoy in St.
What does FVCC stand for?
FVCC stands for Florida Venture Capital Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVCC
We have 12 other meanings of FVCC in our Acronym Attic
- Fairview Village Community Center
- Falker Veerinary Care Center
- Fallbrook Vintage Car Club (California)
- Family Violence Coordinating Council
- Fanwood Volunteer and Communications Committee
- Fast Valve Control Card
- Fauldhouse Victoria Cricket Club
- First Virtual Congress of Cardiology
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Fleckney Village Cricket Club
- Florissant Valley Christian Church
- Florissant Valley Community College
- Fountain Valley Chamber of Commerce (Colorado)
- Fox Valley Career Center
- Fox Valley Christian Church
- Fox Valley Coin Club
- Fox Valley Cornhusker Club
- Fox Valley Corvette Club (Batavia, Illinois, USA)
- Fraser Valley Communities Connect (BC, Canada)
- Friendship Villa Care Center (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Venture Forum's Champion's Award will be given annually at the Forum's Florida Venture Capital Conference to individuals or firms in recognition of sustained, exceptional contributions to Florida's venture community and to the state's entrepreneurial companies.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- On January 29 and January 30, 2008, the Florida Venture Forum will host its 17th Annual Florida Venture Capital Conference at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club in St.
He has also served as Chairman of the Forum Board of Directors and Chairman of the Florida Venture Capital Conference in 1999, 2001 and 2002.
The Florida Venture Capital Conference has become a "must attend" networking opportunity for venture capitalists and other investors interested in emerging Florida businesses.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Venture Forum, the oldest, largest and most prestigious statewide support group for venture capitalists and entrepreneurs, today announced that Mark Russell will be the featured entertainer for the Florida Venture Capital Conference on Tuesday, February 6, 2007.
Lester's tenure, the Forum's annual flagship Florida Venture Capital Conference showcased emerging ventures, assisted entrepreneurs and enabled growth companies to raise millions of dollars of capital.
2007 Florida Venture Capital Conference - Register Now