According to Florida statute, tuition and fees are to be "established in law or in the [Florida] General Appropriations Act" (West's Florida Statutes Annotated 2006, 24D [section] 1009.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Florida Statutes Annotated
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Spending Account (employee benefit offered by some companies)
- Flexible Staffing Arrangement (various locations)
- Flextronics (Shah Alam) Sdn Bhd
- Floating Storage Offloading Vessel (oil industry)
- Floating Suction Arm
- Florida Sheriffs Association
- Florida Shuffleboard Association
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Space Authority
- Florida Staffing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether you are starting from a rule or a statute, go first to the pocket part of Florida Statutes Annotated for the latest case law.
Florida Statutes Annotated is not to be cited except for court-appointed rules or references to other nonstatutory materials that do not appear in an official publication.