6) Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc.
What does FSURF stand for?
FSURF stands for Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc. (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fat Stupid Ugly People (band)
- Final Space Utilization Plan
- Forest Sector Umbrella Programme (Uganda)
- Florida State University: Panama City (Panama City, FL)
- Florida State University Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federal Reporter (Supplement)
- Feng Shui Ultimate Resource (website)
- For Some Unknown Reason
- Former Soviet Union Republics
- Funny Suped-Up Racers
- Florida State University School
- Florida State University System
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
- Future Site Use Working Group (US Department of Energy)
- Fair Sale Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
96 million by the Board of Governors (the board) of the Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc.
6 million of currently outstanding revenue bonds, series 2001 issued by the Florida Board of Education on behalf of the Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc.