About Florida Sports Foundation and Central Florida Sports Commission The Florida Sports Foundation (FSF) serves as the state's lead organization in promoting and developing Florida's sports industry.
What does FSF stand for?
FSF stands for Florida Sports Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSF
We have 113 other meanings of FSF in our Acronym Attic
- Finlands Svenska Folkdansring (Swedish: Finnish Swedish Folkdance Ring)
- Firearms Storage Facility
- Firefighters Support Foundation (Greenfield, MA)
- First Serve Fault (Tennis)
- First Step Fund (Kansas City, MO)
- First Strike Force (gaming clan)
- Fiscales Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Public Prosecutors Without Borders)
- Flexible Storage Facility
- Flight Safety Foundation
- Flight Simulation Forum (website)
- Florida State Fair (Tampa, FL)
- Folder-Staging Facility (Social Security)
- Footballeurs sans Frontières (French: Football Players without Borders)
- Foreign Security Force
- Forum de Stabilité Financière (French: Financial Stability Forum)
- Forward Sioux Falls (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Forward Support Facility
- Fótbóltssamband Føroya (Faroe Islands Football Association)
- Fourth Suit Forcing (bridge game)
- Frederiksberg Skøjteløberforening (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowls receiving financial assistance: Mobile, Alabama, $400,000, City of Mobile Holiday, (San Diego), $700,000, Portion of city and county bed tax Gator (Jacksonville), $350,000, Portion of county bed tax Orange (Miami), $400,000, Florida Sports Foundation Outback (Tampa), $160,000, Portion of county bed tax Oahu (Honolulu), Less than $100,000, Oahu Visitors Board Aloha (Honolulu), $100,000+, Hawaiian Tourism Authority Las Vegas, $350,000 to $400,000, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority Alamo (San Antonio), $150,000, San Antonio convention bureau sponsorship Cotton (Dallas), Unspecified minimal amount, City convention bureau Sun (El Paso), $1.
Hank Adorno of Adorno & Zeder in Miami has been named to the board of directors of the Florida Sports Foundation by Gov.
OTC Bulletin Board: AQCB) and the Florida Sports Foundation announced today the Foundation's official endorsement of the AquaClara/FLA USA-brand water.
Darby comes to First Union from the Florida Sports Foundation where he had managed media relations and corporate communications since 1991.