In Florida, the state increased oversight over non-hospital surgeries after at least 12 people who underwent surgery in office-based settings in 1998 died, said Chris Nuland, general counsel to the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons.
What does FSPS stand for?
FSPS stands for Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSPS
We have 4 other meanings of FSPS in our Acronym Attic
- Force Structure Policy and Programming Committee
- Fédération des Secrétaires Professionnelles du Québec (French: Quebec Federation of Professional Secretaries; Quebec, Canada)
- Food Stamp Program Quality Control
- Field Surveillance Program Review (Patriot missile)
- Financial Service Providers Register (New Zealand)
- Florida Society for Patient Representatives
- Friends of the San Pedro River
- Flight Simulator Pilots Racing Association
- Force Structure Personnel Requirement Directorate
- Facility Support Plan
- Foreign Service Pension System
- Fort Smith Public Schools (Fort Smith, AR)
- France Sécurité Protection Services (French security company)
- Friendly Societies Protection Scheme (UK)
- Flying Start Programme for Social Entrepreneurs in Health (UK)
- Freeman-Sheldon Parent Support Group (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Federasi Serikat Pekerja Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Federation of Labor Unions)
- Flight Safety Parts Surveillance Program (US Army aviation)
- Family Services Planning Team
- First Settlement Physical Therapy (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best, and is endorsed by the: Broward County Medical Association, the Collier County Medical Society, the Dade County Medical Association, the Duval County Medical Society, the Florida Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society, the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Hillsborough County Medical Association, the Orange County Medical Society and the Pinellas County Medical Society.
Steve Cohen will give a presentation on new technologies for fat grafting, including the PureGraft[TM] System; * October 22-24, 2010: IFATS 2010 (Dallas, TX): the trade show exhibition will feature the Celution([R]) and PureGraft[TM] Systems; Kevin Hicok, Cytori's Senior Manager of Research, will present on the standardization of analytical methods of autologous fat grafts; * November 11-14, 2010: Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons (Walt Disney World, FL): the trade show exhibition will feature the PureGraft[TM] System; * November 13-17, 2010: American Heart Association (Chicago, IL): Dr.