Petersburg Times has earned several important honors, including the American Bar Association Silver Gavel and the Distinguished Service Award of the Florida Society of Newspaper Editors.
What does FSNE stand for?
FSNE stands for Florida Society of Newspaper Editors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSNE
We have 1 other meaning of FSNE in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Sequence Number of the Last Signal Unit
- Frances Stern Nutrition Center (est. 1918; Tufts Medical Center; Boston, MA)
- Friends of Shipley Nature Center (California)
- Front pour le Salut National du Cameroun (French: Front for the National Salvation of Cameroon)
- Full Step Nickel Club (Burbank, CA)
- Fuller Seminary Northern California (est. 1947)
- Flight Safety Non-Commissioned Officer
- Flight Simulations and Designs
- Fox Sports Net Detroit
- Florida Society of News Editors
- Food Solutions New England (Durham, NH)
- Food Stamp Nutrition Education
- Fox Sports New England
- Foyil Securities New Europe (brokerage firm; Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Food Stamp Nutrition Education Program
- Familial Spinal Neurofibromatosis
- Forward Sequence Number of the Oldest Message Signal
- Fresno First Bank (Fresno, CA)
- Flight Standards National Field Office
- Finance Solutions Network Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clendinen professor of editorial and critical writing at the University of South Florida and executive director of the Florida Society of Newspaper Editors.
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Society of Professional Journalists and the Florida Society of Newspaper Editors today called on the University of Miami to support a student newspaper editor for his principled stand in support of freedom of the press.
He is a former president of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association and the Florida Society of Newspaper Editors.