Backers of the "Backyard Economics" campaign and Florida Backyard Card include the Florida Retail Federation, the Florida Chamber, the Florida Association of Chamber Professionals, the Florida League of Mayors, the Florida Press Association, the Florida Outdoor Advertising Association, the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association and Florida TaxWatch, the nonpartisan, nonprofit research institute and government watchdog.
What does FRLA stand for?
FRLA stands for Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRLA
- Free & Reduced Lunch
- Free Range Librarian (personal blog)
- French Radio London (radio station; UK)
- Frequently Requested Listings (Automated Directory Assistance & Speech-enabled Applications)
- Full Reservoir Level (hydroelectricity)
- Functional Requirements Letter
- Fuselage Reference Line
- Fusion Rocket Launcher
- Future Remnant Liver (hepatectomy)
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Family Resource and Learning Center
- Fossil Ridge Library District (Braidwood, IL)
- Foundation for Resource Linkage and Development, Inc. (Philippines)
- Full Range Leadership Development
- Foetal Rat Lung Epithelial Cells
- Fetal Rat Lung Fibroblasts
- Fire Red and Leaf Green (Pokemon gaming)
- Full Requirements Large General Transportation Service (Columbia Gas of Ohio, Inc.)
- Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Traditions (Bangalore, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association is proud to accept the first-ever 'Partner of the Year Award.
VISIT FLORIDA has more than 3,500 tourism industry Partners and five major strategic alliances with American Express Travel Related Services, AirTran Airways, Dollar Rent A Car, The Hertz Corporation and Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association.
KEYWORDS: florida restaurant and lodging association frla hotel for sale restaurant for sale restaurant listing restaurant sale restaurant sales